Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Petya
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys. My contract is ending in a month and I want to switch on sim only for £15 a month, how can I do this? I cannot contact o2 at all. I am just scared they will restart the same contract... help please. Thank you
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Petya 

Just upgrade in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Petya
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Ive tried, all upgrades come with a new phone or a tablet. I cannot find anything just SIM..

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Petya 

upgrade1.PNG

upgrade2.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Petya
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the quick reply. I am not gonna lie i dont have the third option you know. I have only phones and the second one is tablet or broadband.. do you think i should cancel my direct debit and just get a new SIM

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Petya 

It may not show until you can actually upgrade but do not just cancel your direct debit. It will cause you loads of problems.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Petya
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its a bit confusing because it does tell me i can upgrade now. If i purchase a sim card is it not gonna automatically update? or its gonna come up as 2 contracts? how can i contact O2, does it mean because we r on lockdown i wont be able to speak to them for months?

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Petya 

It's difficult to get through, but try Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8