cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there my name is Thomas Dair and I am truly sorry for this and I hope you can help me my phone has been blocked for calling out and text I have payed most of my bill and I will be paying the rest on Thursday when I get payed I really need my phone to call the doctor and family and friends as some family members in a bad way and I am truly sorry for asking but would u be able to uplift the block for me so I can get in touch with people if anything happens am really scared and I can't use my phone please help I will pay on Thursday please.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous

Unfortunately this is a customer community with no access to your account. You need to call them direct I'm afraid. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Good luck but I doubt they will reconnect you  until your account is up to date. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous

Unfortunately this is a customer community with no access to your account. You need to call them direct I'm afraid. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Good luck but I doubt they will reconnect you  until your account is up to date. 

Message 2 of 6

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Anonymous sadly this isn't O2 on the forum, we are all just other customers, however if you have a friend whose phone you could borrow then I would recommend giving O2 a call, explain your situation and they may be able to unblock your handset.

Otherwise your handset will be available for use up to 24 hours after the remaining balance has been paid off.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You could pick up a PAYG sim to use until your bill is fully paid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous, how are you doing, did everything go ok for you in the end with your phone?

Thanks for your replies @MI5, @PhoneChanger, @jonsie!

Message 5 of 6

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Can't you nip in and see your family, with them I'll and all. Also, have you tried skype and such like
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 6