cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract termination

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have just called 202 and cancelled my contract (leaving the country for an unknown period of time). Also, I asked to turn off my number tomorrow. However, it went down right in the middle of my talk with the customer service. And the phone says that there is no service. Well, it's fine, except I asked to do this tomorrow! I can't even call them again. Any help of advice?

Regards,

Alex

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions
Hi, landline numbers listed here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146890 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions
Hi, landline numbers listed here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do not have a landline. Web is the only way how I can communicate at the moment.
Message 3 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

live chat then from contact us

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If this was me I would also put the cancellation in writing via recorded delivery to the contact address in the contact us link.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable