Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Contract renewal date

Hi

Looking at myo2 account the renewal date is 10/06/10 and i understand i can upgrade one month early being 10/05/10 but if i decide to cancel do i need to i need to give notice on the 10/05/10 or the 10/06/10 as i am getting a loyalty discount & if i go on to a rolling contract i take it i will be paying the full amount, i am paying £20 for the online 35 tariff at the minute.

Thanks for looking.
Anonymous

Contract renewal date

The easiest way is to ask for your PAC sometime after the 10th May. Give it to your new supplier, this will cancel your O2 contract. There will be a few days overlap with your new contract, but you can't do anything about that. Unless you can time it exactly right, which would be difficult.
Anonymous

Contract renewal date

also be carfull they dont tell you if you renew a month early they add the month onto the end of the new contract.
carphone warehouse did that to us and hid it in the small print of the new contract
Anonymous

Contract renewal date

Priority Customers Blue and Silver = 1 month early upgrade
Gold = 3 months early upgrade
Platinum = 6 months early upgrade.

Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

Contract renewal date

also be carfull they dont tell you if you renew a month early they add the month onto the end of the new contract.
carphone warehouse did that to us and hid it in the small print of the new contract

O2 don't do that. Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Contract renewal date

well o2 from the carphone warehouse do so be warned not sure about the o2 shop