Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract query

KAP_89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, rather than upgrading I took out a new deal with o2 and they migrated over my number to my new contract (which took nearly 2 weeks!) but I was under the impression this would cancel my old contract. I have since received a letter telling me they are upgrading my old tariff and will be put on a rolling contract. Due to due COVID I now cannot get in touch with anyone to find out what's going on, as I do not want two running contracts!

I also cannot log into my o2 account because when I input my mobile number it tells me it is already in use on another account.

I have also had a text today telling me they are unable to process my latest bill (they've taken the money for my new contract) so I assume this is for my old supposedly cancelled contract as I cancelled the direct debit.

Any help would be great!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You need to cancel the contract you no longer want

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

KAP_89
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have already had my number transferred over to my new contract so won't be able to obtain a PAC code otherwise it will cut off the number I'm trying to keep.

I've also stayed with o2 so when I transferred my number shouldn't they have already cancelled that contract?

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Sounds like something has gone wrong somewhere.
You need to call customer services to find out what and get them to fix it @KAP_89

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5