Did you mean: 

Contract ending

Mih9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello guys,

basically i'm on the last payment for my contract with O2 (i had a 24 months contract with device included) and now O2 is offering me another contract (i got a letter) that my monthly charge will be less and i keep the same data and minutes. i want a pay as you go with O2 and keep the same number, no new contract. what should i do? the new contract offered by O2 will start in 30 days.
please give me some advice
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Mih9 

If you want to change to PAYG then follow the advice in this guide

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number 

We can take care of moving your number and even arrange for your new Pay As You Go sim. Get in touch by calling us on 202 free from your O2 phone, or on 0344 809 0202 from any other phone. We'll do the rest.

If you're on O2 Refresh you can only move to Pay As You Go once your Device Plan is paid. If you're not on O2 Refresh but still in your contract minimum term, you might need to pay a termination charge, and our Customer Service team can talk this through with you. You’ll receive your final Pay Monthly bill 14 days after you move to Pay As You Go. You’ll need to settle any outstanding balance.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2