Hi I’m having trouble contacting o2 about a payment any ideas
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Joel2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm facing the same problem. They don't make it easy to make the Payment over the phone or any online chat support it is shocking for a company of their size. I have tried multiple times. Now they have sent me a reminder. They have completely messed up my credit score.
Message 2 of 7

luca-duarte77
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same here!!  i spend 2 hours and nothing.

Message 3 of 7

Joel2
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They are a bloody joke, it's like they have nothing in place.It is so frustrating that you can never make any payments online or automated service. I have been send a reminder and I have no choice but to go to the bank even we are on lockdown. Never will I do Business with this guys ever again they are dreadful.
Message 4 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
All of our advice/help is on the below link @Kaylee:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Same for you @Joel2. This is why we recommend paying by DD - just goes out of your account no issues.
Is there anything we can help with @luca-duarte77?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Kaylee
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I do have a direct set up but due to not being able to work the day bill was due out I had no money to pay it....my services have been restrained I still need the phone to use for working from home ..... still trying to contact payment management team
Message 7 of 7