cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting O2 from overseas

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to contact O2 but the web based email form keeps failing on me right at the last point (after I have filled in all the information!!!!!) I have tried it 3 times 24 hours apart so its just not a one off. What I really want is a proper email address to contact them on...

My reason for trying to make contact is I am currently out of the country and not using my tariff to its full advantage.

Once I have had the account for a year i was told previously that i would be able to get the tariff reduced to the minimum amount possible.

When I phoned in September I was told to phone back in November to get this applied.

I am unable to phone O2 as it's very expensive from Malaysia, but I can be contacted via email or through this forum.

Can somebody please help me?

Claire
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If the link in my signayure isn't working, then try : mycare@o2mail.co.uk

Message 2 of 10

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately were customers ourselves so we can't deal with account issues for you here:(

I'd advise using their live chat service, they would be able to deal with this issue for you.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(RelatedHe...

Available from 5am -11pm uk time.

Hope this helps:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 10

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
2nd thought you should also be able to control your tariff through your myo2 account
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks both for your help.

jonsie, yes, it was your link that didn't work - well, your link works but the form fails. Leonard was kind enough to point me to your signature.

i have now emailed them via "oldfashioned" email!! slight_smile

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
OMG!! O2 FAIL!!

Just got this...

Hello O2 Customer Thanks for your email. We can tell that you've not sent this email to us using the form on our website. Because we need some of your personal information to be able to answer your query, can you please click on the link below and webchat with us right now. http://www.o2.co.uk/chatnow We're doing this so that we can answer your query straight away. If we don't have the right personal information in your email, we'd have to email you back asking for it. This is because we need to make sure we're talking to the right person before we can answer any questions about someone's phone or account. If you'd still like to email us, please click on the link below and complete the form ? we'll get back to you within 24 hours. https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help Please be aware that we won't be replying to the email you've just sent us and please don't reply to this email as it's been automatically generated. Thanks again for emailing and we hope to hear from you soon. O2 Telefónica O2 UK Limited, Registered in England No 1743099.
Message 6 of 10

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wow. Security really is a pain in the backside somtimes:(
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Looks like chat is your only option then. They do really make it difficult to contact from overseas.

It should be free to call them from your mobile so I would give that a go.

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile202Free
From a landline0844 809 02025p / min†
From abroad+44 844 809 0200Free from a
Pay Monthly mobile†
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I hope you can help.  I asked O2 to terminate my contract as I was coming overseas but I am now coming back soon and I want them to keep the contract open.  Is there an email address or form on the website to use to do this?

Thanks

Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Use the email or chat link in my signature or you can call free from overseas.

From abroad+44 844 809 0200Free from a
Pay Monthly mobile
Message 10 of 10