cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant connection problems North London - not getting fixed, what are my options?

Anonymous
Not applicable

My partner has been having poor connection in our house for well over a month. About a month ago, I checked service status, said a mast was not working near us (N22). I assumed it was a known fault and would be repaired soon. Few days later same issue. Eventually got around to complaining by web chat on 1 August. Service agent said yes can see a mast is down but would be repaired by 4 August. I asked why had it taken close on a month for it to be fixed, but she claimed it had only been reported not working the day before, despite me having checked service status numerous times over the past few weeks. Was away for a few days, checked when back and mast reported working. Phoned partner today and dropped call. Now have checked service status and mast not working again. Online chat service agent says no idea yet when it will be repaired.

To say we are fed up with O2 is an understatement. My partner works as a freelancer and need to be contactable at all times. So my question is this, at what point can we cancel the contract and move to another network (given I have personal and work phones on EE and Three and have no issues). And how do I make a formal complaint?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
You would have thought in London which according to the o2 coverage checker has pretty much blanket 2g 3g and 4g coverage that it should work. I think o2 and others are losing the PR battle these days
Message 21 of 21