Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation of contracts

Chappers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We currently have 3 O2 contracts in our household. Just wondering if we can consolidate to 1 contract and whether this would be a saving to us?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Chappers 

Yes, by calling customer service you can combine all into one bill if that's your wish. 

There is no need to cancel any of them to do this, but it will involve juggling payment dates around so you may find your bills a bit messy for the first month. 

There are no benefits financially right now, but when you upgrade any of the accounts, you can add them to a family plan https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Chappers

You will have to cancel one of those contract.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Chappers 

Yes, by calling customer service you can combine all into one bill if that's your wish. 

There is no need to cancel any of them to do this, but it will involve juggling payment dates around so you may find your bills a bit messy for the first month. 

There are no benefits financially right now, but when you upgrade any of the accounts, you can add them to a family plan https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3