Did you mean: 

Consolidated Bill for Airtime and Device Plan

Billing
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I need a consolidated Bill for my O2 Iphone contract. Currently I can see 1 bill for airtime and another a credit agreement. I need a consolidated Bill with both the charges (Device plan and airtime). Please help.

Thanks,

Jayant

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35225 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Billing The front page of your bill section of MyO2, where you go to view your past bills, shows Airtime cost and vat, and also a single line at the very bottom telling you there is an associated device plan amount... Is this not adequate? 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You could try calling customer services on 202 nut I don't believe it's possible to do @Billing
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Most queries we have are about people wanting seperate bills for each. Or am I dreaming this because my head don't work as it once did?

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Why would that be possible?. One is a credit agreement for the device,which when paid off is finished.  The other is airtime which keeps rolling on until you give notice..

I can't see O2 going to the trouble to alter the system.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35225 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Billing The front page of your bill section of MyO2, where you go to view your past bills, shows Airtime cost and vat, and also a single line at the very bottom telling you there is an associated device plan amount... Is this not adequate? 

Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Billing, how are you doing? slight_smile Good information above from our members although sorry that you didn't get the answer you wanted though. It would be interesting to know why you're looking for a consolidated bill for airtime and device plan? Happy to forward your feedback over if you'd like to elaborate in any way. slight_smile

Message 7 of 7