cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering leaving o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had my galaxy ace for not even a month, and i had such a hard time getting it, nowit turns off, is slow, wont send messages ect, my bill has been paid, and im getting sick of it... i have been an o2 customer for over five years and im now contemplating leaving, im not happy, none of thegurus are giving me a clear answer and as a parent, i need a phone at ALL times!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried the sim in a different phone

Message 2 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
The Ace is a rubbish phone unfortunately. It has been replaced by the Ace2 which is only slightly better. I don't know why O2 are still selling this rubbish, unless it's to get rid of old stock. I'd call CS and inform them that the phone is not "fit for purpose" and ask for a different, replacement handset. Search Google for Ace problems and you'll have plenty of ammo to attack with wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely bad phone, my friend has had problems with hers, got rid of it & got herself an iPhone. Tell them what happened & ask them to replace it

Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have, and after 2 hours its now working, so i cant complain, but i have said if it happens again,i will take my pennies elsewhere, thanks guys 

Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear o2 we have decided to leave o2 because you are taking to much money from us before you only took £12.00 now you take £17.50 we have finally found a cheaper company and is leaving yours and please give a reply soon. 

Message 6 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Dear o2 we have decided to leave o2 because you are taking to much money from us before you only took £12.00 now you take £17.50 we have finally found a cheaper company and is leaving yours and please give a reply soon. 

This is a forum, not O2 customer services!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 21

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
If you go over your allowance with your cheaper company they will also charge you more!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

just because of an extra £5 your going to leave, let us know how you stay within your allowance on a cheaper deal which i doubt you will find

Message 9 of 21

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone has that option once contractual obligations have been met. Hope all goes well with the changeover.

Message 10 of 21