Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion over upgrade

Nicole1996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone hope you're all safe, My phone recently completely died and I ordered an upgrade galaxy s20 ultra in grey on the 17th and it said it was in stock, i then paid for the saturday delivery. 

I got an E-mail saying it was out of stock and to wait, i rang O2 and they said it would be in stock soon, but if i don't get an update to ring on saturday, i waited until monday giving that it's the weekend and then contacted them, i get two answers and i'm confused now, the first was " it's not even in the warehouse you'll have to wait" and the second was "all our staff aren't working at the moment in the warehouses and therefore upgrades are cancelled and you'll have to wait" Just confused really, has anyone else had any issues with upgrading?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

Nicole1996
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh makes sense then, i was just confused that's all, thank you for the quick response yahoo

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Nicole1996 You'll just have to call again to try to get an answer from someone who might tell you something you can make sense of. We know many phones are out of stock, but have not heard that they have stopped doing upgrades.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

Nicole1996
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's why i'm confused, it also says on the website that the phones are in stock.

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 6 of 6