Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Confusion on one month sims

Hi,

I would like to buy a one month sim every month, this is better for me than going on a contract which i currently cannot do, but what im confused about is when you order your sim every month do you get to keep the same number if so how do you do this, i would not like to have a new number every month, i do apologise if there is a topic already about this

Thanks,
Marco
Highlighted
Topics: 48
Kudos: 591
Solutions: 48

Why do you want to order a new sim card every month?

You get a payg sim card free and then you top up when needed.

You dont need to get a sim card every month.

If you mean 30 day simplicity, then this is a rolling contract sim card.

you dont top up, but you get a fixed ammount every month and they take the money direct debit. If you go over the allowence, then you will be billed for it.

Hope this helps
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

So when my first month has run out, i put the amount into my bank and it automatically takes it off and i get my texts and calls through ?
Highlighted

Do you want a contract sim card, or a Pay as you go sim card.

Contract sim card will take the money direct debit out of you bank account.

PAYG Sim cards, you can top up this at a most shops, supermakets etc and you get a top up card.

Hope this helps
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm probably talking aload of rubish but,

I top up £15 a month at a shop pay as you go sim, i get 500 texts and my £15 to spend,

Ive seen a deal which is:

Your plan 30 days , 300 Mins , Unltd texts
SIM Only £15 per month

Which gives me a hell of alot better deal and i dont have to sign up for a contract because it is a 30 day only sim, Iam not allowed to sign up for a 12/18 etc month contract, so i would need to get this every month but i do not want to change number every month, is this possible, im sorry if im not making much sense but i really dont understand this stuff,

Thanks,
Marco
Highlighted

That makes a lot of sense now.

Where have you seen the £15 gives you 300 mins and unlimited sms, as o2 dont do this tariff?

Is it with another network?

But the 30 day rolling, is a contract and not payg if im thinking what you are looking for.

Even thoughs its 30 days, its still a contract, you still have to have a credit check etc and be over 18.

Hope this helps

Let me know

Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes it is with vodaphone,

Thanks for your help
Highlighted

You are more than welcome