Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused !!!

heatherp6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My 24 month contract is now up, its says device plan is now settled, but doesnt say that on aitime section,what happens once a contract expires, does the phone change to pay n go, or do I still just keep paying the same amount every month, and get the same package, but not tied into a contract,

Is it possible to now change the number to a pay n go number ,

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93172 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Your contract simply becomes a 30 day rolling contract which you can end anytime by giving 30 days notice.

If you want to change to P&G keeping the same number then call 202 and they will send you a new sim card and a final bill for your contract. It's advisable not to use live chat for this.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

You need to contact customer service on 202 and they would downgrade you to pay & go.

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93172 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Your contract simply becomes a 30 day rolling contract which you can end anytime by giving 30 days notice.

If you want to change to P&G keeping the same number then call 202 and they will send you a new sim card and a final bill for your contract. It's advisable not to use live chat for this.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Basically, if you do nothing, you will continue to pay the airtime only and keep all the same allowances but will be free to cancel at any time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5