Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused over sim

2403debra
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok here goes have 2 sim contract numbers one has not been used at all for 12 months my other The contract has come to an end, so today asked if could transport that number to the sim not used yes no probs until it comes to security questions etc. I don't have the sim as I've misplaced it during a move but was able to tell address date purchased etc but still won't do I know need to go into a store as I can not set up a security question on an account that has been set up, has anyone else experienced this and if so how was it resolved please

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Log into your MyO2 and under manage my details you can change the security question.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Log into your MyO2 and under manage my details you can change the security question.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Apologies, I forgot to add the image:

security.PNG

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @2403debra welcome to our forum! smiling Did you manage to change the security questions in My O2? Please let us know in case we can help you in more detail. Would be lovely to hear back from you.

Thanks @MI5 for your help!

Message 4 of 4