cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about my new contract!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please help?!

I moved from a Pay as you go to a Monthly contract 3 days ago. My contract states I have 250mgb of internet usage but, I have just recieved a text saying I am nearing my internet usage amount?! HELP! x

Also, I have just downloaded the My O2 app, to keep track of my mins etc, but when I log in in says that I'm not listed as a Pay Monthly costomer, please tell me, do I have to set up a new account with the O2 website? x

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of phone do you have?

The data can be used on downloading applications to the new phone so that might be what it is. Also, a lot of applications like Facebook etc. use data if they are left to run in the background.

As for the bill - there will have been a new account set up for the contract with different details from the Pay And Go one (even though you kept your number presumably) - just call CS on 202 and ask for these details.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of phone do you have?

The data can be used on downloading applications to the new phone so that might be what it is. Also, a lot of applications like Facebook etc. use data if they are left to run in the background.

As for the bill - there will have been a new account set up for the contract with different details from the Pay And Go one (even though you kept your number presumably) - just call CS on 202 and ask for these details.

Message 2 of 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Your first few days are a fraction of your full monthly allowance until o2 produce your first bill a few days after you start the contract then you get the full monthly allowance .

Because of this your first bill will be a little bit higher i.e. 30 days plus the odd few days before the bill is produced. you then pay the bill 14 days later.

Hope that helps

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 3