cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about current balance?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope someone can help as I'm a bit confused....

I'm on the £15 Big Bundle tariff and I topped up yesterday with £15 but it's now saying my "Current Balance = £0.00" and that I "need enough balance on 30 November 2016 to cover the cost of you tariff next month"

I'm not sure whether this is correct but it's confusing.... shouldn't it just simply say somrthing along the lines of my balance is £15, which equates to 'X' texts, 'X' minutes, and 'X' data, oh and by the way you'll need to top up by 30 November?

I'm also getting messages on my phone saying the balance is £0.00, which is making me think I've got no minutes, texts, data left?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think its confusing?  (ps I've just downloaded the app which should help)

Matt

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
The way the bundle works is that you put the £15 top up on which buys the bundle.
The bundle is that texts/minutes/data that you use.
The bundle expires (whether used or not) on the 30 Nov at which point you will need to top up another £15 to get the bundle again.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It just means you don't have any credit as the money was taken to buy the bundle.
Your MyO2 will tell you how many allowances are remaining http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
The way the bundle works is that you put the £15 top up on which buys the bundle.
The bundle is that texts/minutes/data that you use.
The bundle expires (whether used or not) on the 30 Nov at which point you will need to top up another £15 to get the bundle again.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3