Did you mean: 

Conflict Resolution

Ohakso
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I need a call back from 02 this is my number [Removed]. That number is not the number I am currently experiencing an issue with, just requesting a call back. I need to speak to a manager about putting a stop on further charges for my account, as I am not liable for the circumstances that I am experiencing. I can o ly discuss further on the telephone with someone who can verbally handle this matter.
Looking for a response as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Sophie

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Ohakso this isn't O2 here, just fellow customers. You would need to reach out to O2 via live chat or via calling 202

I would recommend you remove your number from the post so it doesn't get spammed

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Ohakso this isn't O2 here, just fellow customers. You would need to reach out to O2 via live chat or via calling 202

I would recommend you remove your number from the post so it doesn't get spammed
Message 2 of 5

Ohakso
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the comment, quick too, much is appreciated for that.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Ohakso 

Various ways to contact O2 directly here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 but I'll tag @EmilieT too to see if she can assist in getting you to speak to the correct person.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Ohakso, and welcome to the forum Wave

There's some good advice on how to get in touch with someone above - did you get a chance to call and get things sorted since you last posted? It'd be great if you could let us know how you're getting on, and whether you need any more help at all slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5