Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference calling / port not fully completed

SPE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am getting increasingly frustrated at o2 inability to fix this issue. Since joining o2 from Voda I haven't been able to make 3 way calls. At first when I tried adding the second call I gor a message saying Conference Calling not available.  o2 then added Conference Calling Access and ever since as soon as I try to add the second call it says Call on hold released.  After numerous calls to 202 a very helpful lady thought she new the answer and contacted the port in team and reported back that Voda had not fully released my number. 5 days later still not working and I cannot get an update from Customer Service. I been promised call backs but alas they never happen.

If there is an o2 staffer on here please can you find out what is going on? If this cannot be fixed quickly I need my contract cancelled so I can go back to Vodafone. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10203 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@SPE 

If it is a Vodafone issue, then you will need to wait for them to fix the issue, and Customer Services wont get an update until the porting team get one from Vodafone, and some issues take weeks to fix.  

I will say if you cancel and move back you will have to wait for Vodafone to fix the issue with your port, as you are porting back in, and it may cause more issues. 

@O2Ryan can you offer any help here.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

SPE
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, given networks can do the port process next working day I would expect them to be able to sort a part failed port equally quickly. My frustration is no feedback and promised call backs which never materialise. In my previous day job we had an o2 tech in our head office as we were a huge enterprise account and that was brilliant as they could access back office systems and engineers fairly instantly. Hopefully @O2Ryan can assist.

Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10203 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@SPE 

Ports are complicated beasts and they can in some case be resolved quickly, some take longer, and you are reliant on someone going through a queue of faults at Vodafone.. so good look, as if its owt like gamma you could be looking at 2 weeks.... 

Same here at work, we get through instantly, but for that you are looking at a high 6/7 figure contract, and you pay for that service... as a consumer you don't you pay for the service you get, and o2 cant influence Vodafone to get things done, and that applies to Enterprise contract customers... once it leaves o2 all they can do is chase

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 5

SPE
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Ryan Any help would be appreciated 

Message 5 of 5