Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerned

Sophi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I spoke to an advisor over the phone and she done a credit check to see if i could get a new phone, went through fine. She then said she will send an email over for me to pay the upfront cost and arrange delivery. Still no email? Is this right?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
@Sophi check your spam folder and if not there, call back to chase them up http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
@Sophi check your spam folder and if not there, call back to chase them up http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Sophi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ye i have done, they said to wait. But i wanted it tomorrow... should of just ordered online 😣
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
In store would have been my choice tbh.......

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sophi don’t bother online. There’s every chance it’s not in stock. Go in store to upgrade 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144312 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Me too

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6