cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints Review Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am in the process of making a complaint and submitted it 11 working days ago. I receifved an email back at time of submission stating currently I would receive a reply wihin 7 working days. This hasnt happened. I have since spoken to the webchat complaints and they inform me that is the only way to contact them and they should reply to any email I send especially regarding an update. Since 7 working days have passed I have emailed everyday to get no reponse. The code of conduct on the O2 website also states within 7 days so I can only assume they have broken their own terms. I have also noticed this seems to be a general theme with this covert department. Is there any way of hurrying these inept unporfsssional idiots along? I know I can wait 8 weeks until I contact the ombudsman and I have already breifed them and I must say they were quite shocked at the handling. What can I do to get a response?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I haven't heard of any way of chasing them up, just a question of waiting I think.

Poor though, you should have heard back by now.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I must stress this is the complain review service I have complained too.
Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Bob probably doesn't have his glasses on! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have followed everything in that then as said you must let the complaint take its course, and then take the next step which you already know.

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sent you a PM

Message 7 of 7