cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
What is the best way to make a complaint to o2? I cant seem to find an email address to send one to.

Regards
Nathan
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
My concern with that (purely from having my O2 head on) is that customers will see the complaints review email address and ignore everything else on screen!
Message 11 of 34

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Agreed but there is no email option anymore on the contact us page perhaps they will improve the contact methods as live chat at present is not getting good press on here if people complain enough.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 12 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ pablo. 

The forum user has in there first post come onto here asking for a complaints email. I am 99% certain that had they come on here and asked for help and advice then they would leave happy or made to understand the way O2 work. 

The fact they haven't and are so determined to complain leave most posters pointing them in the direction they want they ultimately will probably be the most long winded and unsuccessful. 

What do you suggest we do?

Message 13 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
From an o2 point of view I'd prefer they called CS first and gave them a chance to resolve the complaint..
Message 14 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have complained about this situation on a couple of ocassions previously. You gave me numbers to call for connections to USA where I would be charged local UK rates. The three numbers I was given were 0203 550 0000 and 0001 and 0002. I used two of those numpalined mbers religiously for a coupe of months and saved significant billing. Then they did not work. I complained and they worked for a few calls and then did not work again. Since then I have had to call the USA numbers directly and it has cost me at least £300 in the last two months. In addition, you gave me a number in the USA, where my family (who live there) could call me without international charges. The number in the USA given to me was +1 213 283 0745 and it worked for a bit and now does not work. I reckon that has cost another £100+ of additional charges.  Iwould like these so called 'services' to work and I would like a credit for their non functioning!!

Martin Jackson

Message 15 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You might want to remove your personal info.

This is a customer based forum so you need to address your concerns directly to customer service.

Message 16 of 34

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Please remove your phone number from your post. This is a public customer to customer forum. You won't get anyone giving you credit for anything here, and anyone could have access to your number. You need to call Customer Services on 202 from your mobile if you're a Pay Monthly customer, or 4445 if you're Pay and Go.

Who gave you those numbers? The last one in your post is a Los Angeles area code. Are you saying these numbers were given to you by O2? I find that very odd.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 17 of 34

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You did not get these numbers from O2 UK.

There is or was a company with a similar name operating in the USA.

O2 do not provide these numbers.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 18 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

One comlpaint, always the same one, when they reset my connection at random.

If this company is so cash strapped, that they need to load shed, at least give me the option or a warning. 

Dumped me out of an online game with a random forced router reset.

Get your act together O2, treat your customers like noobs, they will take their custom to a reliable provider.

Major fail, just like your G4 rollout, fail and fail again.

Thank god not all companies are as bad as this.

Myself? I'm off to anther provider, who can give me cable at 30 mpbs.

In case you didn't realise, cash flow now belongs to the customer, we have the upper hand.

My cash is now going elsewhere, well done O2.

Message 19 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 20 of 34