cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint with mobile discount

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a new O2 customer,  recently went to an O2 store to discuss the phones I was interested in. Since they offered me a 30% discount on the airtime, I bought a handset with airtime. This was mentioned in the contract I signed;(they strike down the original amount and written 30% off and the discount price by pen). But when they generated the the 1st bill the following day, the billed amount was without the discount.

When I contacted o2 customer care, they told me that the discount product(if any) will be updated in the system only after 5 working days. Is this true?
If I am not getting the discount, I want to return the product within 7 working days. Don't want to wait till the last moment to retrun the item. Can anyone please help.

Thanks for your advice.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

rawrz
Level 13: Prompter
  • 70 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
discount can take tome to apply check in a few days if not pop back to the store with paperwork as there may have been a error made

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

rawrz
Level 13: Prompter
  • 70 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 25 Solutions
discount can take tome to apply check in a few days if not pop back to the store with paperwork as there may have been a error made
Message 2 of 4

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
Discounts typically don't show up until the second bill.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and welcome to the 02 Community Forum,

As said its imperative you re visit the 02 High-Street Store swiftly to ensure your account has been activated correctly with the promised discount applied.

Please update and resolve your thread when you know more.
Message 4 of 4