Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

Re: Compensation

@Amber1 wrote:
@BambinoMy phones being messing up for the past week or so, and still buffering in and out of having service today. @Anonymous Fully appreciate it may be pennies, or even nothing but I haven’t even received an apology:/ seems weird to me how some have been treated and others have been left. Surely an automated email can be sent to all?

Everyone will get an apology and notice of compensaton whether Refresh contract or sim only.

I'm still waiting too....

Level 64: Magistrate

@Amber1 I'm sorry to hear your phone's been messing up, but if it was prior to yesterday, it's a different issue. If you keep having problems, either ask a question in the community, or call customer service and hopefully it can get resolved for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Level 1: Joiner

I am still having problems with my calls and everything no network have said before waiting for someone to contact me been waiting over a week now last past few days nothing again can't make calls or anything
Level 1: Joiner

Will try and chat to you tomorrow morning
Anonymous

@David3 No one from O2 will call you. You need to call customer service. There was a nationwide outage yesterday 

Topics: 688

@Bambino wrote:

I'm sure sim only must be included in the Pay Monthly category, @Cleoriff, but seeing as how whatever is on offer is a pittance I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.Smiley Wink

Not really bothered at all @Bambino as I wasn't affected. I was at home using WiFi. Thankfully not O2 Wifi (unlike @Glory1, who has no pc and uses O2 Wifi....) upside down

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548
Solutions: 3,428

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

I'm sure sim only must be included in the Pay Monthly category, @Cleoriff, but seeing as how whatever is on offer is a pittance I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.Smiley Wink

Not really bothered at all @Bambino as I wasn't affected. I was at home using WiFi. Thankfully not O2 Wifi (unlike @Glory1, who has no pc and uses O2 Wifi....) upside down

It's definitely included wink

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team