Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation

Amber1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
After the service provider has been down for a couple of days - I’ve been seeing a numerous amounts of people receive emails regarding getting compensation in the new year? From o2 themselves. Am I the only one who has received nothing regarding this? I tried to talk to an o2 guru who simply had no idea about this too. I hope they aren’t treating some people one way, and others the next because we’ve all been affected! Any ideas guys?
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Amber1 wrote:
@BambinoMy phones being messing up for the past week or so, and still buffering in and out of having service today. @Anonymous Fully appreciate it may be pennies, or even nothing but I haven’t even received an apology:/ seems weird to me how some have been treated and others have been left. Surely an automated email can be sent to all?

Everyone will get an apology and notice of compensaton whether Refresh contract or sim only.

I'm still waiting too....

Message 11 of 18

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Amber1 I'm sorry to hear your phone's been messing up, but if it was prior to yesterday, it's a different issue. If you keep having problems, either ask a question in the community, or call customer service and hopefully it can get resolved for you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 18

David3
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am still having problems with my calls and everything no network have said before waiting for someone to contact me been waiting over a week now last past few days nothing again can't make calls or anything
Message 13 of 18

David3
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will try and chat to you tomorrow morning
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@David3 No one from O2 will call you. You need to call customer service. There was a nationwide outage yesterday 

Message 15 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

I'm sure sim only must be included in the Pay Monthly category, @Cleoriff, but seeing as how whatever is on offer is a pittance I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.:smileywink:

Not really bothered at all @Bambino as I wasn't affected. I was at home using WiFi. Thankfully not O2 Wifi (unlike @Glory1, who has no pc and uses O2 Wifi....) upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 18

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Bambino wrote:

I'm sure sim only must be included in the Pay Monthly category, @Cleoriff, but seeing as how whatever is on offer is a pittance I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.:smileywink:

Not really bothered at all @Bambino as I wasn't affected. I was at home using WiFi. Thankfully not O2 Wifi (unlike @Glory1, who has no pc and uses O2 Wifi....) upside_down

It's definitely included wink

Message 17 of 18

Mike_T
  • 34 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network. We have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one place. Please use this thread for updates and to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team

Message 18 of 18