Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining bills

Azz837
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have 4 pay monthly phones with O2, each month I get 6 seperate directs debits taken on the same day and every month my banks automated fraud detection goes into overdrive and stops the payments as suspicious. Spoken to O2 and they cannot combine the bills as one is from carphone warehouse? Anyone had this or know how to get around it, or do I just change provider as everyone else seems not to have such hassle completing such a basic request? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Azz837 

If only one acount is the issue, why not just combine all the others to reduce the direct debits, however, I don't see any reason why direct debits should trigger your banks fraud system?

Maybe something your bank needs to sort out........

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Azz837
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply, I have tried to combine the direct debits but O2 have said it is not possible! 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Azz837 

That's unfortuate, but I think incorrect. Your refresh account airtime plans can be combined, but not your device plans I suspect.

What has your bank said about it?

As customers like yourself, there's not much else we can do.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@Azz837

@MI5 is correct your refresh device plans cant be combined.

Nor can the other accounts.

The only way you can combine the others is when you signed up for the contract do it under your master account, thats what I did, and we have one outlier bill that cant be migrated.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5