cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining balances

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any way to combine the Pay&Go balances from 2 SIMs onto 1?

I guess the answer is no...

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
CS (call 4445) will transfer the balance from one sim to another (if they are both in your name) but the sim that has had the balance removed from will be terminated.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Do you mean transferring your balance from both sims to just one?

If so you need to ring customer services on 4445

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousAre both sim cards yours? And can you share the reason why u need that?

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
CS (call 4445) will transfer the balance from one sim to another (if they are both in your name) but the sim that has had the balance removed from will be terminated.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They will do it but the sim will be deactivated so as long as you are happy with O2 reclaiming the number, give them a call.

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Which is exactly what happened to me when I was PAYG...2 phones 2 sims..one I never used...all I did was contact CS on 4445 (as I mentioned previously)...and got both balances onto my very first 'smartphone'...(which wasn't that smart as it turned out. The rest, as they say, is history) Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Both cards are mine. After a phone talk, O2 reinstated the older sim and sent me a new one. (Lack of use on what was my spare mobile. There was a delay replacing the balance on the old one. After another talk, I got the erroneous impression that the balance was lost, so I put some ££ on the new sim. Then the old balance appeared on my MyO2 a/c...

I want to continue using the new sim, and don't mind having a new no. for what is almost a museum piece - a Philips TCD128.

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Both cards are mine. After a phone talk, O2 reinstated the older sim and sent me a new one. (Lack of use on what was my spare mobile. There was a delay replacing the balance on the old one. After another talk, I got the erroneous impression that the balance was lost, so I put some ££ on the new sim. Then the old balance appeared on my MyO2 a/c...

I want to continue using the new sim, and don't mind having a new no. for what is almost a museum piece - a Philips TCD128.

Well at least it's sorted now...Keep hold of that 'museum piece'...it may be worth something one day...Smiley LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

You just made my day @Anonymous, I've not seen one of these in years slight_smile

Message 9 of 9