Did you mean: 

Click and Collect stock

robj87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Morning everyone.

The time has finally come for my yearly upgrade on refresh.

It seems, that no matter what phone I choose, the collect from store day is 23rd November. I refuse to believe that the three stores closest to me have no stock available, is this a bug? Or is the system defaulting to this date to ensure that the store can get stock in before I come in to collect.

Anyway, I was going to call a few stores once they open later this morning to check their actual stock levels.

Am I still able to process the upgrade on us refresh deal in store? 

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can just walk in and upgrade in store, so ring ahead to check stock and pop in later today to complete upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

What handset where you after, as i know some of the Huawei and OnePlus handsets are in constraint across all networks at the moment. 

So the 23rd could be right, as the click and collect stock comes out of the shops own stock. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 8

robj87
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Xs Max 256gb Gold.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can just walk in and upgrade in store, so ring ahead to check stock and pop in later today to complete upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

robj87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay, thanks. I'll give some stores a call  this morning.

Odd how it can deliver to me next day tomorrow (Not an option on refresh) Yet it takes two days to get it to the nearest store...

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd never trust the O2 online system to be accurate either way.....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 don’t have a live stock system so u wouldn’t believe what the website tells you
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you order click and collect it doesn't come from store stock. The system can't even check warehouse stock let alone store stock. Don't order online if you want to go instore because the store can't/won't fill an online order unless it has been delivered to the store.

Message 8 of 8