Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming free watch with Samsung galaxy 29nplus

Lisa87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello.. I'm hoping someonr can help me. I started a monthly contract with o2 this week and selected to have the free watch too. I have received my phone and called o2 regarding the watch.. they said it isn't anything to do with them and needs to be claimed separately. How do I do this??? I also only have email confirmation of purchase. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

Lisa87
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am new to this so I apologise if I haven't got the hang of it properly yet.
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Hi @Lisa87
Welcome to the o2 community forum.
Claim your free watch as mentioned above.
Hope all goes well and you have your watch soon and enjoy the watch and phone
Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 9

duncan1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How can I get proof of purchase to claim my samsung watch
Message 5 of 9

duncan1
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
proof from 02 you can't ring or text them at the moment
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@duncan1 

Print your order from your MyO2 recent orders as a pdf which will save to your PC.

You can then attach it to your claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

JohnFoster
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am absolutely livid with the promotional claims department, I bought the phone contract only for the fact of the added bonus of the watch, I followed the instructions on the leaflet which the link was incorrect, I opened a support chat and was given a new link that worked and directed me to get started by going to the members app.  The members app then sent me back to the same link going around in circles, I then opened a support chat on Members app and was told to make my claim directly to the email address: galaxywatch@samsungpromotions.claims  I did this within the time frame and thought nothing more of it, I have been extremely busy working, forgot to check why I have not yet received it, only to find that they sent an email with the same link that led me to contact them in the first place, and that link has now expired and I have no watch??  I have been a loyal o2 customer for over 15 years, and have 5 family plan contracts, to be treated like this is disheartening.  I have never had problems claiming before up until this watch, the process is as if they don't want you to claim.

Has anyone suffered this problem before? any advice or should I seek legal action?

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@JohnFoster 

It's a Samsung promo and actually nothing at all to do with O2. 

If you want to go mad at anyone, it should be Samsung.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9