Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming cashback through O2

KimboJangles
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded to a Huawei P30 Pro and part of the deal was the ability to claim up to £150 cashback on selected devices. 

I've received no paperwork or details on how to claim the cashback and wondered how I go about it? It was an upgrade done directly through O2. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KimboJangles 

To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over, residing and holding a valid bank account in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion except for business customers purchasing the Qualifying Product(s) through Carphone Warehouse Business, Currys PCW Business, Three Business, EE Business, Jersey Telecom Business, O2 Business and Vodafone Business, customer accounts (‘Business Participant). Unless stated otherwise within these Terms and Conditions, reference to Participants shall be taken to mean both Participants and Business Participants. Only five claims per Participant are permitted, unless you are a Business Participant whereby you can make up to 10 claims. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Huawei promotion.

https://consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/huaweicashback2020/home

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2