Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check daily usage

Oldgrumpy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just transfered from Virgin and find the web site confusing unlike Virgins. What I want to do is check on the phone calls made on the phone plus data usage over recent days. Can someone please help?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37231 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Your best is to use the counters on your phone for this, but you can see call detail in your MyO2, along with data usage...however, if you are roaming these can take a few days to appear on your MyO2 stats, @Oldgrumpy 

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? will get you the the billing section and let you see current usage as well as historical usage.

Screenshot below of the Android "Data usage" screen, and another showing how calls and data usage is tracked in MyO2: https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

1000004127.pngScreenshot 2023-07-19 174841.png

Message 2 of 6

Oldgrumpy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What I want to do in see what numbers were called and what data usage to web sites. I can not find this in o2

Message 3 of 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37231 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Seeing what numbers were called before your next bill can be done in your MyO2, "View latest detailed usage and charges" button below:

• pgn_0-1690108011375.png

Tracking aggregate data usage per day is all that O2 offers, it does not show which data usage to which sites, alas.

You can also see which apps use most data using the Apps data usage on your phone itself - but again, not easy to see what site was visited and how much data was used, @Oldgrumpy.

Message 4 of 6

Oldgrumpy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So moving from Virgin to O2 is a retrograde step all this was available on Virgin 

Message 5 of 6

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7108 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

I wouldn't say retrograde, I would say different.

Still, you can check if one of the other networks give you what you want as those swapped from Virgin are free to leave.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 6