Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chasing a refund is beyond a joke.

JonnyW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been an o2 customer for around 14 years. Never missed a single bill payment. Always paid for more than what i've had in my tariff. Decided to get a better deal on EE and close my account. I was basically paying o2 for my loyalty and getting nothing in return which makes zero logical sense. 

Fast forward to now i've been waiting for a refund for ages. They owe me roughly £35. I was told 7 days. Nothing came into my account. Rang again to keep getting passed from one advisor to another. Was told 31st. 31st arrived no refund. Now I can't even get through to anyone. My call isn't important enough apprently. The money I need for food in the middle of a quarantine isn't important enough for o2. They always got paid off me on time, no questions. They owe me money ONCE and they're making it the most stressful situation possible. I would have recommended o2 before this but never again. What do I do from here? I'm fed up and i'm hungry. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
All of the ways to contact o2 are in the link above.
Normally they would put the money back in your account, but due to staff shortages and volume of calls some things are taking longer than usual.
You can try calling them to chase but be aware they will be a wait to get through.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3