cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges on my phone bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

After upgrading my phone last night I have just gone into MY 02 t0 view my account. Speaking to the shop assistant I explained that my bills had become higher than I expected.

I now notice on my past bills I have been charged £3.75 a week . I do not know what this is for.

Please can you investigate and advise.

Please reply

Regards

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This isnt customer services and we have no access to your account ....you need to call them Contact details here https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to ask you to remove your phone number as this is a public forum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This isnt customer services and we have no access to your account ....you need to call them Contact details here https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Edited to ask you to remove your phone number as this is a public forum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Yes you have a premium rate charged being applied to your billl.
Check the details of the company billing you, call them and tell them to remove your number, stop billing you and refund you for what you have paid that you didn't ask for.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 6

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, as they said, the O2 community is a group of customers like you.

If you are looking for help & advice, the community is the perfect place. However, if you need assistance with your account you may need to contact an O2 Advisor. Find the best way for you to contact them here.

Please let us know if we can help you more! We hope to see you around Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6