cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for Unsent Messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi people,

Today when I checked my bill I saw that I'm charged £1.50 pounds for messages. Interestingly, however, I hadn't sent any message for a couple of weeks. I viewed the details and it turns out that I've sent messages to the number I'm using abroad. How could this happen? Does anyone know the reason behind that? I guess it might have something to do with applications?

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can ask O2 to do a network investigation and try and find out what has happened

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You will probably know the answer better than we do wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps I couldn't explain it properly. It turns out that I've unintentionally forwarded 9 texts, although I haven't used any messaging for about four weeks now. Plus, the number that received the texts is my own number that I'm using in my country (the SIM card is with me, too). This has never happened to me before and I seriously cannot find any explanation for it.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can ask O2 to do a network investigation and try and find out what has happened
Message 4 of 4