Did you mean: 

Charge to mobile problems

Cakey87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all

I’m getting really frustrated with the charge to mobile function. I’ve been an o2 customer for about 7 years now never had any issue with bills and payment always on time. Over the past year I’ve had a problem with the Apple Watch synced to my bill which was an o2 error. This has since been resolved and I make my monthly payment via standing order for the watch and my monthly bill via DD. Since around may time my charge to mobile stopped working for anything above £10 I had a current subscription that wouldn’t go through and when I contacted o2 they couldn’t see any issue and referred me to Apple. I’ve tried to use the service again today for a £16 monthly sub to an app and it’s told me I’ve reached my limit!? I’ve never experienced this in the past surely as a long standing customer I’d have at least £30/£40 a month spend limit! Has anyone experienced anything similar and have any answers or know what team is best to speak with at o2 as I feel like I go around in circles! Thank you
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Cakey87 

All calls have to go through customer service departments.

Various numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Cakey87 

All calls have to go through customer service departments.

Various numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2