cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to pay monthly sim only, help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought an iphone on contract for 2 years, yesterday was the end of my contract and i can upgrade if i want to. My bill is around £27 at the moment and thats with a data bolt on. 

I've decided that im happy with the phone i have and i wanted to cut the cost, so i had a look at the pay montly sim only contracts. I seen one for £11 which had everything i need on it so i ordered it last night. I was under the assumption that it would cancel my current contract and change automatically to the new contract on my account and i would still have the same number.

I've had a confirmation email this morning saying my sim is on its way but it has given me a different phone number and not changed on my account. 

What do i need to do to make sure i dont get charged for 2 sims and keep the same number?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Phone o2 Customer services on 202 from your phone.

Your 1st contract would have dropped onto a 30 day rolling contract after the inital term of 24 months had run its course.

You will now have two running accounts if you do not ring them asap.

Customer Services should sort this out for you and cancel your current contract and move your number across to your new one.

Please do not use the online Live Chat for this.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Phone o2 Customer services on 202 from your phone.

Your 1st contract would have dropped onto a 30 day rolling contract after the inital term of 24 months had run its course.

You will now have two running accounts if you do not ring them asap.

Customer Services should sort this out for you and cancel your current contract and move your number across to your new one.

Please do not use the online Live Chat for this.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 😃

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you 😃

You're very welcome.

Message 4 of 4