cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I've got a I phone 4s, my missus is giving me her I phone 5, I'm on a sim only contract, but the problem is the sims are two different sizes! My question is, will o2 give me another sim? Cheers Tony

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Yes and it's free too.
Just pop into your local o2 store and they will do it all for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Yes and it's free too.
Just pop into your local o2 store and they will do it all for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous 

As @MI5 said, the faster way is to go the store. But, before you change it, make sure you save contacts from your old sim card so they don't get lost!!!! (sorry, it happened to me Crazy)

And when you get the new one, we have found some nice videos from the O2 Gurus about for you Hero Introducing the Microsim and how to sim swap - O2 Guru TV News Burst or How to sim swap for iPhone - O2 Guru TV

Please let us know if @MI5 advice helped you! Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 3