Did you mean: 

Changing numbers

ASD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good evening.

my mum is on o2 and has 5 months of her contract left. She has found a better deal with better signal with a different provider. If she was to go with the other network provider, would she still be able to change her number to her old o2 number in 4-5 months time when her contracts ends or does it have to be done much sooner? Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@ASD Unless your mum wants to be paying for two contracts she would have to move her number when she switches provider. If she decides to switch providers now and wants to keep her number she would have to pay off what remains of her O2 contract. See this guide: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@ASD Unless your mum wants to be paying for two contracts she would have to move her number when she switches provider. If she decides to switch providers now and wants to keep her number she would have to pay off what remains of her O2 contract. See this guide: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7768 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

If she wants to pay 2 providers there is nothing to stop her porting her number in 5 months from now

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3