cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing address

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been trying to update my address with O2 customer services for over a week the standard answer is I have to wait 24 hours but after eight days they still cannot do it my O2 app and the local store have the correct address but head office cannot Do the same please ,could you give me some options
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Today’s nobody has been able to successfully update my address at 02,i thank you for your suggestions, but I have already tried these solutions, to the best of my knowledge the fault lies with the tech dept and their inability to understand the problem or know how to solve it,
Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148832 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions
Can you confirm for us where the address is correct and where it isn't please?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Address is correct in my 02 but not on the records held in customer services and therefore in the eligibility checker for any third party trying to upgrade me
Message 23 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148832 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions
Thanks, that's what I thought but it makes no sense as your MyO2 is your account.
It's a strange one for sure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 24