Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to o2 pay and go big bundles

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 126 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I see big bundles have changed as o2 are now offering more free data but have cut the monthly free text and calls.

The now I top up £15 a month and get 2gb data 2000 text and 750mins a month.

Now on the o2 site any new customers going for the £15 big bundles will get 4gb data 250 text and 250mins. Seems the deal now is not as good for the o2 pay and good big bundles as it used to be.

Why had o2 made the changes. I for now I will  be staying on the original pay and go big bundles £15 deal for changed would only benefit me with more data. For some months I could easy go over the 250 free monthly text and I use 100 to 200 mins some months.

I thought the likes of o2 wanted people to use there mobile more then the landline.

Darren

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darrenney02 I think they are trying to move with the times. People want more data instead to use social media, emails WhatsApp etc while they are out & about. People tend to use those now instead of texts & calling 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darrenney02 I think they are trying to move with the times. People want more data instead to use social media, emails WhatsApp etc while they are out & about. People tend to use those now instead of texts & calling 

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143433 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Other networks offer more mins if that's what you need over data but most people want more data than anything else these days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

darrenney02
  • 126 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I do use data at times when I'm out and about but I also text a lot and in the last short while I have been using my mobile to text and phone my sister as dad who's now in his mid 80s don't always keep 100% well.

I only now and again use Facebook messenger to message my sister.

I will keep on my 750mins 2000 text and 2gb dada big bundles for now as it benefits me more then the new bug bundles deals. I would have maybe upgraded to more data if they had not cut the mins and text from the new big bundles deals.

Darren

Message 4 of 5

la7
  • 181 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions