Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed from 12 months to 30 days

JAY81UK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So we are both 4 months into a 12 month sim only contract, and strangely enough, when we log in to our accounts, there's an option to upgrade to a 30 day plan!

O2 have confirmed that we can cancel the contract and go to a different provider after 30 days with no charge. Is this right?

They won't give me the PAC codes though until 14 days after this 30 days starts.

Sounds a bit crazy, but is it normal?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@JAY81UK

Yes, it's correct but you'll need to wait for your PAC until you tariff change completes.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@JAY81UK

Yes, it's correct but you'll need to wait for your PAC until you tariff change completes.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

JAY81UK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah my tariff changed instantly and I called and got my pac code.

If I use it now and leave 2 days in to my new 30 tariff, they'll charge me for the whole month is that right?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Yes, you'll have to pay 1 month at least.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4