cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Tariff but no longer have o2 to o2 bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I think I may have made a mistake.  I am on a 24 month contract with upgrade due in January.  My contract is for my Blackberry but I recently purchased a second hand iphone.  So I no longer needed the blackberry data plan but did need an iphone plan.  So I changed tariffs.  I couldn't find anything similar to what I was already on so have reduced my tariff to 100 minutes and 500 texts - I previously had 200 minutes, unlimited texts and free o2 to o2 calls.

I've just looked at my details and it seems I've lost the free o2 to o2 calls.  Is this a bolt on?  Can anyone advise what I should be going for?  Idon't want to spend more than £25 which is what I spent with the blackberry.

Thanks

Caroline

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hello there welcome to the forums:)

There have been a few cases of O2 to O2 calls going missing after changing bolt ons. You could phone CS and try to get it reinstated.

My best advise would be to hold off until your contract is over and swap to a simplicity plan. They're great value for money
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hello there welcome to the forums:)

There have been a few cases of O2 to O2 calls going missing after changing bolt ons. You could phone CS and try to get it reinstated.

My best advise would be to hold off until your contract is over and swap to a simplicity plan. They're great value for money
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2