Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change from pay-monthly to pay-as-you-go

EAnd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am currently on pay-monthly with 2GB for £16.94. I am unclear as to what benefit I get from this compared to the pay-as-you-go. You can get Big Bundle £10 for 10GB with pay-as-you-go so I want to change to this, how can I do this please?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10633 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@EAnd 

If you are still in contract you will have to pay off your remaining term / device plan in full. and then call customer services and ask them to move you to PAYG. 

If you are out of contract, then just all customer services and ask them to move you.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10633 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@EAnd 

If you are still in contract you will have to pay off your remaining term / device plan in full. and then call customer services and ask them to move you to PAYG. 

If you are out of contract, then just all customer services and ask them to move you.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7110 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

£10 for 10GB is not the cheapest option

Have a look at the comparison websites. You can get £7 for 15GB on O2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37231 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

1000004049.png

Yup, 12Month SIMO Contract, taken out in April, avoids the annual RPI increase too, @EAnd - as @Enlli intimates above.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@EAnd 

See guide here for full how to Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5