cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

so i can change my tariff from tomorrow

i want to change to the £28 one which includes unlimited texts/calls and 2gb data (i think i can get that, with o2 refresh)

and will i get charged for more than a month or anything?

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Yes the iPhone 4 I'm sure will suite your needs.

It will connect to 3G which is a slower speed of connection to o2's internet than the new faster 4G speeds.
Message 11 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

The phone is being delivered tomorrow.  How do I transfer all my data from my old phone onto the iPhone 4?  Is the phone easy enough to use?

As you can tell, I'm a real dinosaur!

Thank you.

Message 12 of 39

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The iphone 4 will suit you very well. There's nothing complicated about them and once set up are very easy to use. As said, 4G is no biggy, most of us get along very well without it.

Message 13 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
What was your old phone ?
Message 14 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

This may help you.

iPhone-4-user-guide

Message 15 of 39

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much everyone.

My 'old' phone really is an old phone, a little Nokia 111.  I've had it for years and only ever used it for calls and texts but it seems I was on a rubbish O2 tariff.  My family told me it was time to get into the 21st century! So I took the plunge today and set up the new refresh tariff with the iPhone 4.

It's very reassuring that you're all more or less saying the tariff and the phone I've bought are fine and not too complicated to use.

I'll check out all the links your listed.  Many thanks you really nice people, from the oap dinosaur!

Message 17 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

It's  our pleasure. 

This is probably going to help too

Apple I.D

also speak to O2 on 202 and ensure they put you on an iData Setting when you receive your iPhone. 

Message 18 of 39

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I'm sure you'll be fine but we'll be here if you need any more help slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 39

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 20 of 39