cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Direct Debit Date

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I will be starting a new job this week and I would like to change my current direct debit date to conicide with my new pay date. Would this be possible? If so, i'd like to change from the 16th to the 1st of each month.

Regards

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi Amy @Anonymous

Yes, it is possible, but we cannot do it on here as we are all customers like yourself.

Please call o2 on 202 and arrange it with an agent.

You must change at least 6 days before the payment is due though so you may get a double charge the first month, if not.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi Amy @Anonymous

Yes, it is possible, but we cannot do it on here as we are all customers like yourself.

Please call o2 on 202 and arrange it with an agent.

You must change at least 6 days before the payment is due though so you may get a double charge the first month, if not.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, 

As @MI5 said, we are not Customer Service. Please Get in touch with them if you want to change your billing or payment date.

welcome to the O2 community! Let us know if we can help you more Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 3