Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carphone Warehouse Contract End Bill

Abigail83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorry for a really silly question - I'm trying to save money atm as just gone on maternity leave.

Originally I purchased a contract from O2shop and my bill was split into device payment and tariff payment. So at the end of my contract/device contract, I would only be paying "tariff"

I really wanted the Google pixel (big mistake) and O2 did not do this so purchased this from Carphone Warehouse - they did not split the bill into 2 so I pay a monthly bill of £51+.
My contract ends in a couple of weeks and pondering whether to upgrade or keep the phone.

If my contract ends, will my bill decrease or will it always be £51?
If it decreases, I'm tempted to keep my current phone a bit longer but if it doesn't, I'm tempted to upgrade via O2 shop as the phone I want seems to work out cheaper than my current phone.

Anyone know if this changes?
Thanks x
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Hi @Abigail83 

Your contract will stay the same price but if you are happy to keep the phone, you can switch to a cheaper SIM only plan with O2 and cancel your Carphone Warehouse contract. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Hi @Abigail83 

Your contract will stay the same price but if you are happy to keep the phone, you can switch to a cheaper SIM only plan with O2 and cancel your Carphone Warehouse contract. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2