Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my online bill

Hi Everyone,

been suffering this a while now, I'm on simplicity 19.99 30day rolling contract, but I cannot view my bill anymore on the o2 web site.

Worked fine at first but then one day when i clicked view my bill, it takes my to my personal details and my account section.

Its killing me cause im abroad right now and can't view my balance.

any ideas?
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Cant view my online bill

It could be that the user name and password that O2 have set for you, is different from the one you normally sign in with. Call O2 or try the link below.

Username & Password

There is a page dedicated to 'My O2' problems

My O2 Self-Help

My O2 free from your mobile phone

O2 is free from your mobile phone. Text MYO2 to 2020 to check your balance, remaining allowances and
tariff details. You will receive a WAP URL which you can save as a bookmark and can access anytime free of charge.

This may be the better short term option as you don't need to log in.

I don't think this is free from overseas,but you can send a blank text to 21202

Hope this helps
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Cant view my online bill

Time for another "sticky" methinks.

"Problems logging into MyO2".
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Viewing my bill on line

I have been asking O2 to set my account to show my online bill. very poor response. Few times I tried and they keep asking my account number etc. but so far no resolution. Each time when I click on view my bill it takes to my personal details page. I will appreciate any suggestion. please note that my accounts details are all OK.

By the way there is a 10 text allowance per month which you can use online once you are logged in.