Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

Every time i click on View my bill it takes me right back to the start :mansurprised:
I've even tried to view it on a different computer and it still wont let me ? :robotsurprised:
What do i do ? :robotindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

Can I suggest ringing CS from your handset? its free on 202 and you should be able to find out either by auto or speak to someone.
I also know there's a text number but sorry as I don't know what it is.

I've also just tried to access my latest calls and couldn't but have just been billed so that could explain.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

Hi Ladycblack

You must log in using the User Name that o2 knows you as, not the one you may have registered with! You probably don't know what this is, so......

1. Go to http://www.o2.co.uk/ DO NOT SIGN IN

2. Click on View My O2/View My Bill

3. At the Sign In page click on Forgotten Username and Password

4. Complete the four stages of the Reminder - You will need to know your mobile phone number, your account number and the first name and surname as shown on your paper bill Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy (or maybe just your first and last name Smiley Happy). As you complete this section you will be told what your User Name is. Use this one - it's easier. You will also need your mobile phone handy to receive a text from o2.

5. View your bill Smiley Very Happy

I don't know what may happen if you choose to change your User Name, I daren't do this!

Please post the result here whether it works or not
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

Hi Ladycblack
You must log in using the User Name that o2 knows you as, not the one you may have registered with! You probably don't know what this is, so......
1. Go to http://www.o2.co.uk/ DO NOT SIGN IN
2. Click on View My O2/View My Bill
3. At the Sign In page click on Forgotten Username and Password
4. Complete the four stages of the Reminder - You will need to know your mobile phone number, your account number and the first name and surname as shown on your paper bill Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy (or maybe just your first and last name Smiley Happy). As you complete this section you will be told what your User Name is. Use this one - it's easier. You will also need your mobile phone handy to receive a text from o2.
5. View your bill Smiley Very Happy
I don't know what may happen if you choose to change your User Name, I daren't do this!
Please post the result here whether it works or not

OK I did exactly what you suggested but still the same result. I cant view my bill as the minute I click on view my bill it takes me back to the My O2 page. So O2 needs to do something about this.. Does any one from customer support read the forum problems or is it just for customers to rant and be left in the dark?

Thanks
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

It's a shame you still can't view your bill as it works for the rest of us-me included.

not being funny, but did you follow EXACTLY the last set of posted instructions telling you NOT to log in, but ti click on View my bill, then use the forgotten Username and Password??

I'm wondering if its something to do with your system as virtually all of us can log in and view our bills (not that we want to see how much they're taking Smiley Wink )

Suggest either phoning CS or emailing them via this site Smiley Wink good luck
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

I have the same problem. Tried everything but still couldn't view my bill.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I get the same thing

on each PC I try

Whats going on?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

I know that if you send a blank text to 21202 you can get a text back with what minutes and texts you have left and extra charges.
Highlighted
Anonymous

me too: Can't view my bill

I also can't view my bill. I tried earlier suggestion of Forgotten password but that doesn't work: just returns me to my O2 screen
Come on O2, what is going on?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Cant view my bill online

For your information Puretoon, it doesn't work for the rest of us and virtually all of us can't log on and view our bills. If you bothered to 'google' O2 view my bill you'd know that your reaction to O2 members having problems is nonsense. For starters I doubt you are in contact with virtually all the other O2 customers so you have no idea about their logging on problems. No more than you have evidence about the 'rest of us' (of which I'm one). Your extreme reaction is a little worrying. Vere ve not obeying your orders correctly?