Did you mean: 

Cant upgrade broken phone

Squalex1991
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

Im looking for help and advice on a sudden issue I have. Last night my phone completely broke... will not turn on the thing is RIP.

I want to get a new phone delivered as no stores are open and I NEED a Smart Phone for work. However 02 requires for you to verify a text sent to your phone - my broken phone..

no option for anything else associated with my account, like my email. so not becasue of this complete ridgity im stuck without a phone. Seems like I cant have been the firt man in history to require a new phone because the other died..

So, anyone have any ideas?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
  • 122829 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I agree and sympathise. Problem is before Covid 19 it was easy to get through to O2 to order a phone. Now with social distancing etc, many staff are working from home and limited.

You could try Skype @Squalex1991 That's worked for many people. Also go into the shop section and live chat should pop up.

Best of luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

Squalex1991
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If i put my sim in another persons phone - is their any problems with my information being on their phone after i remove it?

pictures of my family, social media, business number etc?

Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122829 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Squalex1991 wrote:

If i put my sim in another persons phone - is their any problems with my information being on their phone after i remove it?

pictures of my family, social media, business number etc?

No, info is stored on your phone, not the sim @Squalex1991 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13